M/s. Pattancheru Enviro Tech Ltd. – Pattancheru
One of the biggest & successful C.E.T.P. of A.P. (One of the Biggest Achievement of Environ).
M/s. Dombivili Better Environment System Association (C.E.T.P.) – Dombivilli
The first successful C.E.T.P. with required results by M.P.C.B. of Maharashtra, having the aeration depth of 4.5 m (One of the Successful Installation of Environ).
M/s. Vapi Waste & Effluent Management Co. Ltd. (Vapi C.E.T.P.) – Vapi
(Order repeated – 3 times)
M/s. Mahad C.E.T.P. – Mahad
M/s. Wazirpur C.E.T.P.- New Delhi
Through M/s. L & T (Ecc) Div – Chennai
M/s. Badli C.E.T.P. – New Delhi
Through M/S. Uem India Ltd. – New Delhi
M/s. Bharuch Eco-Aqua Infrastructures Ltd. – Bharuch
Supplied 1 No. 50 HP Floating aerator (the Only Equipment Working Trouble Free at C.E.T.P) through M/s. L & T, Ahmedabad.
M/s. Jalandhar CETP – Jalandhar (Punjab)
Through M/s. Ramky – Hyderbad
M/s. Perfect Enviro Control System – Sarigam
M/s. Thane Belapur C.E.T.P.- Navi Mumbai
Supplied 1 no. 20 HP Floating type aerator with draft tube arrangement, First Time in India for Higher Depth of 4.8 m
M/s. Nandesari C.E.T.P. – Nandesari
M/s. Global Enviro Care Ltd. – G.I.D.C. Sachin
M/s. Enviro Infrastructure Co. Ltd., Vill.: Umaraya, Tal: Padra, Dist.: Vadodara (CETP)
At Present, we are replacing existing Diffused Aeration System by our Energy Efficient Mechanical Aerators
Our over 160+ nos. Valued Clients have given us an opportunity to serve repeatedly by placing repeated orders on us.
Today, due to rapid industrialization, global warming and the environment have become the cause of great concern and the real-live issue of the world. The industries are being pursued rigorously to ensure that the pollution control and energy conservation systems adopted are continuously under operation. Hence the adoption of suitable economically cost-effective energy conserving and very efficient methods of pollution control is the top priority for any Industry.
Under the pursuit of quality assurance, Environ has conducted and given in-house oxygen transfer tests as per American Standard and Wrinkler’s procedure for:
- M/s. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. – Vizag for 100 HP – on 20th Sept. 2002 & achieved 2.24 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s. Reliance – Hazira for 50 HP & achieved 1.6 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s. Vapi CETP, Vapi / Dombivilli Better Environment – Dombivilli (CETP), MIDC, for 40 HP energy efficient aerator & achieved 1.98 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s Cheminor Drugs Ltd. – Hyderabad for 30 HP energy efficient aerator.
- M/s. Kodinar Sugar Factory – Kodinar for 30 HP energy efficient aerator.
- Deonar Slaughter House – Deonar & M/s. Torrent Pharma, Indrad, for 30 HP – energy efficient aerator & achieved 2.82 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s Pattancheru Enviro Tech Ltd, (CETP)- Pattancheru, for 30 HP energy efficient aerator & achieved 1.91 kg of O2/ho/hr.
- M/s Tamilnadu Petro Products – Chennai & M/s. Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., Kottayam Dist. for 25 HP energy efficient aerator & achieved 2.40 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s. South India Viscose (Siv Inds.) – Coimbatore for 20 HP energy efficient aerator and achieved 1.72 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- Deonar Slaughter House – Deonar & M/s. Tamilnadu Petro Products – Chennai, for 10 HP energy efficient aerator & achieved 1.7 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s. Tamilnadu Petro Products – Chennai, for 10 HP energy efficient aerator with 3% salinity water used in testing tank & achieved 1.03 kg of O2/hp/hr.
- M/s. Gujarat Insecticides Ltd. – Ankleshwar for 5 HP energy efficient aerator & achieved 1.82 kg of O2/hp/hr.
In any effluent treatment plant, having chemical and biological treatment, most of the energy is consumed in biological secondary treatment. Hence the energy reduction of secondary biological treatment becomes the topmost priority aspect for us. Hence the energy-efficient aerators suitable for primary & secondary effluent treatment, become the most important criteria nowadays, so far as reduction in energy consumption and global warming are concerned.
Continuous R & D activities are carried out by “Environ” in the design and manufacturing of aerators so that more and more oxygen transfer per HP per hour is achieved by the aerators.
Environ believes for any energy efficient aerators, apart from the criteria of more oxygen transfer per hp per hour, mixing criteria is also equally important.
In aeration tank, the oxygen, which is delivered by the aerators, should be mixed thoroughly throughout the volume of the aeration tank. Hence, Environ energy-efficient aerators are also a good mixer. So, it also avoids the development of SEPTIC condition at bottom or any corners of aeration tank & hence efficiency in BOD & COD reductions of the effluent are achieved.
We believe when the side water depth of aeration tank is more than the standard one, the design of the impeller of aerator is required to be changed accordingly. If the design of the impeller is not changed, the development of the SEPTIC condition at the bottom floor level of the aeration tank occurs due to the settlement of dead bacterial mass. Environ changes the design of the aerator impeller when the side water depth is more than the standard one (2.5 Meters) to avoid the SEPTIC condition at the bottom floor level of the aeration tank.
So, Energy-efficient aerators, not only should take care of maximal oxygen transfer at minimal energy, but also should create rigorous mixing throughout the volume of the aeration tank.
There are many more cases, where we had submitted the energy auditing reports and the reports are under consideration of our clients for economy and energy savings.
Environ Engineering Company carries out the energy auditing for the existing aeration systems and checks the possibility of reducing the energy costs in the present existing aeration systems. We have carried out the energy auditing for several industries & saved the sizable amount of energy in the existing aeration systems by installing Environ make energy efficient aerators. Some of them are:
- At M/s. Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., Kottayam Dist, (Kerala), They have got existing 16 Nos. of 75 HP aerators in their aeration system, where we have reduced the Energy by 50 HP per aerator by replacing 6 Nos. of 75 HP existing aerators by our 6 Nos. of Environ make 25 HP energy efficient aerators. They are replacing all their aerators stage-wise & will be saving the total energy of 800 HP. Till date, we had supplied 6 Nos. of 25 HP aerators. Enclosure – XII to XV
- At M/s. Ballarpur Industries Ltd., Yamunanagar (BILT), where total energy of 550 HP was saved in their existing aeration system, by installing our 10 Nos. of 20HP energy efficient aerators in place of their existing 10 Nos. of 75 HP aerators; and achieving the required results also in their aeration system with aeration tank depth of 4.5 mtrs. Enclosure – IX to XI
- At M/s. Pattancheru Enviro-Tech Ltd., Patancheru, one of the Biggest CETP’S of Andhra Pradesh, where previously the liquid oxygen was additionally injected in their aeration system already having the surface aerators, but after installing our 16 Nos. of 30 HP energy efficient aerators, their expenditures in liquid oxygen was stopped & also in power has been reduced drastically. Enclosure – I
- At M/s. Dombivili Better Environment System – Dombivli (one of the Biggest CETP’s of Maharashtra, having the aeration tank depth OF 4.5 mtrs.) Eio aerators were running & had zero D.O. level; these aerators were replaced by our 8 Nos. of 40 HP energy efficient aerators. They got the results as per the MPCB Norms and now it is considered as the Best CETP of Maharashtra. Enclosure – II
- At Vapi CETP-Vapi- One of the Biggest CETP of Gujarat – In 2 sections of aeration tank of 4.5 mtr. SWD, they were using diffused aeration system and 50 Nos. of aerators of other make, as they are facing lot of problems & also not getting the required results, they have replaced the same with 20 Nos. 40 HP Environ make energy efficient aerators and they are satisfied with the performance of our energy efficient aerators & are getting required results as per GPCB Norms. This is one of the major successful installation of Environ. Enclosure – III
- In June, 2011, at M/s. Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Ltd., Tamil Nadu, they have got 26 Nos. of 75 HP aerators of other make, where we are replacing the same with our 40 HP energy efficient aerators. They have placed the order for total 8 Nos. They are satisfied with the performance of the supplied equipments and they will be saving 910 HP in their existing aeration system. (Environ’s great achievement). Enclosure – VI to VIII
- At M/s. Gujarat Insecticides Ltd., Ankleshwar, 1 No. 20 HP aerator of other make + 10 HP diffused aeration were running in their aeration system without getting the D.O. level. We have replaced the aerator & the diffused aeration by our 1 No. 12.5 HP energy efficient aerator. The required D.O. level & BOD reduction were achieved and saved energy of 17.5 HP. Enclosure – IV & V
- In February, 2011, Environ had replaced the diffused aeration system at MMA-CETP, Mahad, Maharashtra, wherein they have installed 9 Nos. of 30 HP floating type slow speed energy efficient aerators in their aeration system having 4.5 mtr. side water depth.
- M/S. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., are satisfied with the performance of our all ETP equipments and hence they have given us the repeated orders 29 times for All their plants throughout Andhra Pradesh.
- ENVIRON has already supplied specially designed energy efficient aerators at M/s. Meghmani Organics – Ankleshwar, where they are having aeration tank depth of 6 mtrs. side water depth. (Unique in India).
- Recently, Environ has replaced the existing total 17 Nos. 40 HP aerators of other make with “Environ” make 17 Nos. 25 HP energy efficient aerators at M/s. Grasim (Aditya Birla Group), Kumarapatnam, Harihar (Karnataka). Thus, Grasim will be saving total energy of 255 HP (190.23 KW) in the aeration system in their ETP.
- At Shidimo Interaux Pvt. Ltd., Lajpore, Dist: Surat – Saved 2.5 HP by installing 10 HP energy efficient fixed type aerator against 12.5 HP aerator.
- At Sterling Biotech (Div. Sterling Gelatin), Karakhadi, (Baroda). We have installed 40 HP – 3 Nos., 15 HP – 7 Nos. & 10 HP – 4 Nos. energy efficient aerators having the aeration tank depth of 5.5 mtrs. and also reduced the Ammonical Nitrogen in their effluent. (An achievement in ETP). Enclosure – XVI
- In September, 2012, Environ are designing an impeller for mixer for M/s. Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ankleshwar, having the tank depth of total 8.7 mtrs. (A design challenge to Environ).
- At GNFC – Bharuch, installed 50 HP floating type energy efficient aerator in their guard pond of size : 66 m x 134 m x 3.3 m water depth & prevented the Algae formation in the pond. In 2012 they have placed additional orders for 3 nos. 25 HP floating type energy efficient aerators ( for prevention of Algae formation). Enclosure – XVII
There are many more such cases of replacement of the existing aeration systems by our energy efficient aerators for the aeration tanks with higher depths of 5 mtrs. We have also got many successful installations in aeration tanks with higher depths upto 5.5 mtrs.
Environ has studied and carried out a report on energy saving in sewage treatment plant / common effluent treatment plant, wherein we have found a large scope for energy saving in ETP’s / STP’s / CETP’s. Upon studying one of the STP of Municipal Corporation of Vadodara, having 8 Nos. of 60 HP aerators, we have suggested the replacement of these 60 HP aerators by our 30 HP energy efficient aerators offering guaranteed results as per norms of PCB. There is a scope of total 240 HP energy saving (i.e. total 50% saving) can be achieved with total capital investment of Rs. 70 to Rs. 75 lacs and in return monetary saving of approximate Rs 1,25,00,000/- per year can be achieved with a payback period of only 8 months.