We are the only manufactures having R & D facility and in-house oxygen transfer testing facility as per American Standard for Surface aerators upto 150HP ratings.
We are now introducing our new generation of “Environ” Energy efficient aerators, having dual impeller to cater the aeration depth upto 5.5 mtrs SWD.
We introduce ourselves as one of the leading and most experienced environmental engineers, designers and manufacturers of effluent treatment plant machineries.
Environ Engineering Company, situated at 864/3/B, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara-390 010, Gujarat, established in the year 1979, manufacturing Energy efficient aerators, alongwith Clarifier, Clariflocculator, Thickner, Agitators, etc.
What we do
We are the first & the only manufacturer in India, who are having aerators hydraulic testing facilities from 2 HP to 150 HP ratings and oxygen transfer testing facilities for aerators. We shop assemble & run each and every aerator / agitator in our hydraulic testing facility for 2 hours in our workshop before dispatch as per our quality assurance plan. We are having the pleasure of serving the country’s core industrial sectors for the last Three decades and we have also exported our ETP equipment’s to Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Alexandria (Egypt) & Kenya. We have designed, developed, manufactured, supplied & successfully commissioned 4 nos 100HP fixed aerators, first time in India & other E.T.P. equipments at M/s. Aurobindo Pharma Limited – Vizag, wherein we have offered the oxygen transfer test in our in-house testing facility & got 2.24 kg. of o /hp/hr before dispatch. We have an 2 opportunity & proud to serve repeatedly to M/s. Aurobindo Pharma Limited, for their all the ETP plants, 29 times throughout Andhra Pradesh.
It was our pleasure to serve the three World Bank aided projects of Anand, Nadiad & Godhra, wherein we have supplied 48 nos of aerators with clariflocculators, mixers, etc. in the year 1994. We have got the total workshop area of 40,000 sq. ft. with full facilities for manufacturing, hydraulic testing and research & development. On going through our installations you will notice that we have practically worked for all types of effluents like : Toxic waste of cynide and fluorides, distilleries, paper mills, textiles, sugars, paints, food and beverages, heavy metals, oil industries, refineries, dyes & intermediates, dairies, petrochemicals, sewerage etc.
- Machining the base and impeller at centre on heavy lathes for aerators.
- Fully machined ms solid shaft of the aerator.
- Ismb beam base for 20 HP and above ratings for aerators & for 5 HP to 15 HP fabricated & machined base frame.
- Additional bearing support to the aerator shaft, so that the durability of the gearbox is increased & the maintenance of the equipments is minimised.
- Aerator shaft and impeller are frp lined as a standard feature.
- Aerators with specially designed impellers for water depths in aeration tank upto 5.5m for fixed type as well as floating type slow speed surface aerators. Presently Environ are doing R&D in aerators to take care of mixing efficiency for aeration tank depth of 6.5m along with higher oxygen transfer capacity which will be introduced in near future (Trials are under observations).
- Clarifiers, clariflocculators, thickers with manual sludge arm lifting device as an standard feature.
- We are first in India to develop and to offer the centre drive clarifiers, clariflocculators, thickners without bottom sludge pipe as an option. It can be offered at an extra cost if asked for by the client.
- Special centre drive clarifiers with environ high torque centre drive with automatic electro mechanical overload protection device, as a special feature which cuts off the power to the drive motor, in case of overloading occurs, can be offered if asked for by the clients at an extra cost.